*For EXISTING Clients ONLY!
- 35 US dollars$35
Please Note: All SAUNA Sessions must be Paid In Advance - If you have pre-purchased a 3-Pack or 5-Pack Under the SHOP tab, please choose "Pay In Person" at checkout and one of your sessions will be deducted from your pass at the time of service. If you do not have a SAUNA package, please Pay In Advance at checkout for the single visit. Sessions include a private Far-Infrared Sauna session in the Sunlighten Signature 2 series Far-Infrared Sauna. These sessions are non-refundable. No refunds unless, we are unable to provide the service on our end. Please direct any questions to Holly via text: 740.497.6182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. This type of sauna is sometimes called a far-infrared sauna — "far" describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. Far-infrared saunas heat the body directly rather than heating the air around your body. In a far-infrared sauna, about 20% of the heat goes to heating the air and the other 80% heats your body. This radiant heat penetrates the skin more deeply than traditional saunas. As part of your 30-Minute sauna session fresh towels and cool water will be included in your sauna therapy treatment. Benefits of Sauna: +Cellular Regeneration +Improve Blood Circulation +Detoxification/Purification of Skin, Muscle and Organ Cells +Reduces Blood Pressure +Pain relief - A proven way to help back, neck and arthritis pain melt away. +Aids in Weight Loss - Studies have shown a 30-minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories. Please NOTE: Infrared Sauna use is not recommended for people who are pregnant, children under 12, those who cannot handle temperature extremes, those with hemophilia, fever, insensitivity to heat, and those under the influence of alcohol or who abuse alcohol.